Cool Mother’s Day Gift Ideas on Etsy
Spring has sprung, Easter eggs have been found and the grass is finally (maybe?) turning green. This means that Mother’s Day is coming up soon! And we all know mom’s rule in every form & should be celebrated every single day for all their hard work. But a special day to show your mama, or mother to your children, your appreciation is always a fun excuse to spoil her.
I’ve rounded up some cool Mother’s Day gift ideas on Etsy to share in this gift guide. These are gifts that I think are a little bit off the beaten path & would be welcomed by moms of any age. The prices range from really affordable to total splurges. So, let’s jump into my top 20 cool Mother’s Day gift ideas!
20 Cool Mother’s Day Gift Ideas from Etsy
- Bohemian Rhapsody Mother’s Day Card – This card is so up my alley because a) I love a good punny card and b) who doesn’t love Queen!?! This card from Marg Warg is so amazing and your mom will especially love the Bohemian Rhapsody throwback. It’s iconic!
- Mother of Dragons T-Shirt – This Game of Thrones inspired shirt from T-me T-shirt Printing is perfect for the Khaleesi of your family. I often feel like the mother of dragons, so this shirt would totes be appropriate for a cool Mother’s Day gift idea. Also, this company plants a tree for every shirt they sell – giving back while also treating your mama!
- Funny Pie Chart Mother’s Day Card – Another hilarious Mother’s Day card that is 100% accurate. Every mom deserves this card from Mrs. Best Co asap!
- Mighty Fine Mother Enamel Pin – This classy pin is perfect for the momma who’s also a pin collector. I’m low-key obsessed with all the pins from Alphabet Bags and think they make the cutest accessories!
- Set of 5 Japanese Style Ceramic Planters – If you love plants (like myself) then you might wanna hint this perfect ceramic planter set to someone! They’re the perfect size for succulents and Jasmine Supply has SO many more cute ones too!
- Fingerprint Gold Bar Necklace – Okay, I love this take on the birthstone gift idea! You send in your handwritten name and fingerprint to Grace Personalized, where they then make you a custom necklace with it. Dead. This is so amazing – even for a couple’s gift!
- The Brentwood Leather Clutch in Beige – If you’re looking to splurge and treat mom to a clutch she’ll love, then this divine clutch from Artycles is what you need. This is great for fashion-forward women who love a good purse.
- Handmade Leather Tote Bag – I think this tote bag tops my list of cool Mother’s Day gift ideas because it would make the most amazing diaper bag! It’s hand-tooled leather by Portland Leather and honestly looks so freaking cool. It’s a definite splurge, but the quality looks amazing and like it would last a very long time.
- Gold Dipped Rose Quartz Earrings – These rose quartz studs from Borcik are a really beautiful and affordable gift for any mom in your life! They’re both dainty and edgy, and the gold-dipped accent is so classy!
- Raw Birthstones Gold Ring – I may have been obsessing over these rings for a year now, but how can I not? These raw birthstone rings from Little Sycamore are what dreams are made of. This is such a gorgeous take on the birthstone jewelry! I will own one eventually (hint hint hubs!)
- Lavender Spa Bath Kit – This luscious handmade spa kit from Herbs & Twine looks so relaxing! It’s great for your mom who could use a little “me time” and a reason to take a bath. With 5 different bath products, she’ll be totally pampered this Mother’s Day!
- Double Peak Geometric Shelf – I am a huge fan of Needle & Pine and own one of their smaller shelves, and am still obsessed. They’re a local husband & wife duo who are making the most amazing geometric reclaimed wood shelves. This double-peak shelf is a statement piece that your momma needs in her life.
- Teal and Purple Wheel Thrown Coffee Mug – A great coffee mug is a must-have for every mom. It’s a fact. This 13 oz hand-thrown mug from McNair Studios is perfect for your artisan mom who really loves handmade gifts.
- Children’s Constellation Art Print – This custom constellation art from Our Love Was Born is one of my favourite cool Mother’s Day gift ideas! You can have the stars from the night each child was born put into a print. How amazing is that?! They use super cool astronomy software to create art from the exact sky from a specific event. So amazing!
- 14k Filled Mother of Pearl Earrings – Okay, I may have picked these just because they’re mother of pearl. But also because I love the fun shape on these that Purple Lily Design has accented with 14k gold. So dainty but different!
- Custom House Painting – If your mom is a sentimental one (okay, but what mom isn’t!?) then these custom house paintings from The Prints and The Pea is a must. You could have your childhood home painted, or the one she brought all the children home to from the hospital. I think this would be such a meaningful gift idea!
- Handmade Speckled Stoneware Coffee Mug – Another mug, because no one ever has enough coffee mugs. This speckled stoneware mug from Laima Ceramics is so cool and unique, and huge at 16ozs! Perfect for all that coffee (or wine) she’s drinking!
- Geometric Glass Terrarium – The Glass Garden sells these absolutely adorable geometric terrariums with an LED light! It doesn’t come with the plants, but this would be such a great statement piece for the mom who loves plants and home decor. This terrarium is also high on my list of cool Mother’s Day gift ideas because I love a good statement piece!
- Because I Said So Enamel Pin – The most classic mom line of all time immortalized in enamel. I needed one yesterday. The talented people behind Carolyn Draws makes this killer pin and about 20 more that are just as adorable! They’re so affordable that you could get a few and really deck out your mom’s jean jacket for Mother’s Day!
- Mother and Child Pebble Art– This minimalist and simple pebble artwork from Juniper Avery is lovely for moms who love the sentimental decor. There are several different designs, and all are just sweet and gorgeous. Every piece is made from driftwood and pebbles found on the West coast too, so it would be great for the mom who has roots out west!
Looking for even more cool Mother’s Day gift ideas? FOLLOW this Pinterest board!